The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Flavored Yogurt Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027” the Flavored Yogurt market was valued at US$ 59.3 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“Rising Health Awareness among consumers supports market growth”
Flavor in the yogurt increases around 50% of the sales of the yogurt in the U.S. in addition, the most favorite flavor is strawberry in the U.S is one of the key reasons that drive the growth of the flavored yogurt market. Moreover, Greek yogurt is the most popular yogurt, preferred by around 50% of the adults. On the other hand, 50% of children prefer whole-milk yogurt. Moreover, the overall yogurt market will account for around 115 billion by the year 2023. Thereby, increases the demand for flavored yogurt over the forecast period.
In addition, the rising disposable income of consumers in the developing nations drives the demand for flavored yogurt. Moreover, innovation by the key manufacturers of flavored yogurt also contributes to the growth of the market. Rising health awareness among consumers also drives the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Top manufacturers of Flavored Yogurt are focusing to increase their product portfolio by launching new products in the market.
In January 2018, Hormel Foods merged with Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt. Through this merger, the company aims to launch the limited-edition peanut butter flavored frozen yogurt. The Skippy is a blend of chocolate brownie and peanut butter flavored frozen yogurt. The new flavor of yogurt enables to provide a unique taste to the customers.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the Flavored Yogurt market is rising at a CAGR of 6.2% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027
- Europe dominated the global Flavored Yogurt market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The dominance supported by factors such as the presence of top Flavored Yogurt manufacturers in the region. Moreover, the rising inclination of consumers towards consuming flavored yogurt drives the demand of the market in the region.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a large consumer base in the region.
- The flavor segment sub-divided into a strawberry, mango, vanilla, and others. The strawberry holds the largest share in 2018 and expected to continue its supremacy during the forecast period.
List of Companies Covered:
- Stonyfield Farm Inc.
- Emmi Group
- Chobani LLC
- Arla Foods
- Fage International S.A.
- General Mills
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
- Fage international
- Mother Dairy
Browse the full report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/flavored-yogurt-market
The Global Flavored Yogurt Market is Segmented into:
By Flavor (2017–2027; US$ Bn)
By Type (2017–2027; US$ Bn)
By Distribution Channel (2017–2027; US$ Bn)
By Geography (2017–2027; US$ Bn)
*Complete segmentation list is on the report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the flavored yogurt research market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for flavored yogurt research?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the flavored yogurt research market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global flavored yogurt research market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the flavored yogurt research market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.