According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Dispatch Console Systems Market (Public Safety (Law Enforcement, Fire Department, Emergency & Medical Services (EMS), Crisis Management Centers, Homeland Security, etc.), Transportation, Utilities, Enterprise, Federal (Defense and Federal Agencies), Mining, and Other Verticals) Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2020 – 2028” the dispatch console systems market was valued at US$ 2.11 Bn in 2019 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2020 to 2028.
Browse the full Dispatch Console Systems Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2020 – 2028 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/dispatch-console-systems-market
Although the dispatch console market has attained maturity, existing dispatch console systems and dispatch operations represent a dynamic environment. It is anticipated that new requirements will surface with the advancements in communication technologies. This is in line with the transition that is taking place in the dispatch console industry. The transition from copper-based wired services to Internet Protocol (IP) networks is expected to stir the market growth in the coming years. Shift in paradigm from hardware consoles to licensed software platform is another major trend prevailing in the dispatch console industry.
The global dispatch console systems market is highly consolidated across different vertical markets. The top four manufacturers accounted for over 40% of the global market revenue share in 2019. Motorola Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Harris Corporation (U.S.), Telex Radio Dispatch (Australia), and Airbus DS Communications (U.S.) are identified as the leading dispatch console system manufacturers, while other players including Siemens AG (Germany), Avtec, Inc. (U.S.), EF Johnson Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Exelis, Inc. (U.S.), and Catalyst Communication Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) have been marked as promising and emerging players in the dispatch console industry. Lack of product differentiation is the major challenge faced by the dispatch console market. Hence product innovation and new product development are expected to be the go-to strategies for manufacturers in the market
- A shift from TDM (Time Division Multiplexing)-based Dispatch Systems to IP-based Dispatch Systems
- A shift from Hardware to Software Licensed Platform
- Consolidation of Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP)
- Compliance with Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA), Project25 (P25), and DMR (Digital Mobile Radio) Standard
- Efforts were taken by First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) to ensure nationwide public safety broadband network in the U.S.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the dispatch console systems market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for dispatch console systems?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the dispatch console systems market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global dispatch console systems market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the dispatch console systems market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.